Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The cow that couldn't moo-ve: Bovine cow becomes stuck on roadside barrier


This bovine beast couldn't moo-ve after getting stuck on a roadside barrier.
The white cow tried to hop over the metal fencing on a road near to the village of Montecorvino Rovella-Salerno in Italy and became stuck halfway,  much to its distress.
But the animal eventually managed to wriggle free of the barrier - before running off back into the forest.

The white cow tried to hop over the metal fencing getting stuck halfway, much to its distress
The white cow tried to hop over the metal fencing getting stuck halfway, much to its distress


Mechanic Roberto Marano, 42, managed to capture the moment en route to the Italian mountain village.
    He said: 'I was driving along a very windy mountain road in the direction of the village when I saw this cow.
    'I was quite shocked to see him there and I had to catch my breath.
    'I took out my camera and managed to get a picture before she managed to free herself and fled.
    'I'm a keen photographer and I was thrilled to get a picture.
    'However I am very pleased the cow escaped. It was clearly upset and struggling so it was a relief when it managed to get loose.'


    by dailymail.co.uk

    No comments:

    Post a Comment